To: Employees, Suppliers and Customers of NK Group
NK Fencing would like to assure our Employees, customers and supply chain of our actions and intentions for the duration of this unprecedented global health crisis.
During this extraordinary time, we want to let you know that NK’s priority is the safety of our employees, suppliers and customers along with ensuring business continuity. We assure you all that NK remains very much open for business.
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak evolves, we are continuing to closely monitor the developments and take the necessary precautions in line with the latest recommendations from the Public Health Agency and the World Health Organisation. We are doing our best to maintain our service through various COVID-19 risk management policies in order to minimise the disruption caused by this outbreak.
Some of the measures we have taken include:
- Putting in place a policy to protect our workforce, suppliers and customers health, safety and well being.
- We have implemented precautions to prevent COVID-19 spreading across all our operations and all who our organisation come in contact with.
- We have implemented a strict protocol for onsite operations, ensuring we can provide priority support to our healthcare, emergency service, communications & transport network clients.
- We have the capability to work remotely and have as many people working from home as possible. You should not have difficulty communicating with any of your normal points of contact on the same existing telephone numbers and email addresses.
- Non-essential visits or meetings in our offices and on sites have been restricted, with the majority of meetings being conducted by conference/video calls.
- Hygiene – we have increased frequency of our cleaning routines, changed the cleaning processes, providing hand sanitizers and are actively promoting good hygiene practices.
- We are regularly reviewing raw material procurement and have increased appropriate stock inventories to minimise any supply issues.
- We have robust contingency plans in place to respond as best we can to ensure business continuity as the fluid situation continues to evolve.
Please be reassured that our offices, fabrication, contracting, galvanising baths and powder coating plants remain fully operational across the group.
We will strive to ensure that we remain “open for business” to meet all of our customers and employee needs until such times that the government changes policy and possibly imposes an enforced general isolation or it becomes no longer sustainable for us to remain open. In the event of such a situation we will communicate to all as urgently as we can, whether it is regarding the status of pending orders or where employee support is available from and how to access it.
I would like to say a huge thank you to each and every employee, for your commitment, hard work, dedication and patience. Equally to our suppliers and customers for your continued valued custom, support and understanding during these uncertain times.
Stay safe and please follow Government advice.
Group Managing Director