NK Fencing are recruiting a Fence Erector (NI Region)
For the duration of the recruitment campaign we are running a competition for one lucky person to win a £50 voucher of your choice. To enter all you have to do is Like, tag five friends in a comment on our post who might be interested in the job. Share our post on your timeline. The competition will close on Monday 6th August 2018 and the winner will be drawn on 31st August 2018. Good Luck Everyone!
NK Fencing Ltd is a member of the NK Group. Established in 1980, the Company is quality assured to ISO 9001:2008 and is an equal Opportunities Employer.
The Group has subsidiaries and branches throughout the UK and Ireland, employing over 180 people, providing the construction industry with quality products and services.
Due to continued expansion the Company seeks to appoint a Fence Erector to join our current team. All training in company systems and procedures will be provided to ensure the successful candidate reaches the highest level of performance.
Working regular days the successful candidate will have at least one years experience in a similar role. He/she will be a confident, outgoing and enthusiastic individual, with experience in construction site activities and fence erection, health & safety at work, and strong site supervision skills.
The position involves routine travel therefore access to a company vehicle is provided.
* Knowledge of installation of fencing or kerb laying or flagging with the ability to set line and levels as per site instructions
* Ability to plan ahead – Pre plan sequence of works to include coordination of Materials, plant and concrete supplies
* Be able to work as a team member within a site crew to meet targets on both program and complete works.
* Good record keeping skills with ability to complete weekly work sheets and daily notes in diary
* Ability to interpret fencing installation details
* Good communication skills to engage with site foremen and managers
* Be able to read and write
* Have a driving license
* CSR card holder minimum Skilled Labourer
* CSR card holder for dumper and digger
* Experience carrying out daily inspections of plant and lorry and completing appropriate paperwork
* Experience ensuring works are completed, inspected and signed off to clients expectations
* Have experience using machinery (digger, dumper)
* Have an awareness of health and safety issues
* Experience working with range of materials concrete, wood and metal
* Experience using hand and power tools
Pay Rate Negotiable depending on experience and skills
To benefit from a promising career opportunity with a dynamic and developing local company, please phone 028 93351172 for an application form and ask for Simon Ferguson on ext 123. Completed forms should be returned no later than 17.00 on Monday 6th August 2018 to:
The Monitoring Officer
NK Fencing Limited
40 Trailcock Road
NK Fencing Ltd, is an equal opportunities employer, we will not discriminate against any person or group of people on the grounds of sex, marital status, race, disability, colour, religious belief and / or political opinion, nationality (including citizenship), ethnic or national origins, family circumstances, gender reassignment, sexual orientation or age.